Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tilte: Head, Service Management
- We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The centers will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers.
- The centers are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services, while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
- We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position above.
- Manage the Service Management team for all Experience Centers.
- Responsible for all SLAs ownership & their defense within the business.
- Represent the customer interest into the Organization.
- Responsible for the e2e (End – to -End) customer experience.
- Responsible for the design and management of customer interaction to meet and exceed expectations.
- Handle all the service issues escalations related to customers.
- Minimum of 12 years in service delivery and customer service.
- Customer service, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making, and management skills. Areas of knowledge: the business environment, product knowledge, and financial awareness
- Good experience in e2e customer, technical upgrades and upsell management.
- The position attract competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.