Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HEMV Driver, Packing Plant
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the implementation of QMS, EMS, OHSAS Management systems adopted.
- Ensure to keep all packing plant automotive equipment’s in healthy condition and need to attend all preventive maintenance works as per schedule.
- To Keep all related housekeeping vehicles of the packing plant in good operating condition by following effective maintenance schedules.
- Responsible to attend to all housekeeping related works and ensuring thorough cleaning of the entire packing plant area.
- To ensure all safety norms as per company management policies while operating the vehicles.
- To ensure all housekeeping vehicles are clean and also has to be maintained in clean condition every day.
- Ensure Minimum equipment downtime of housekeeping vehicles.
Education & Experience:
- WASC / SSCE / GCE
- Minimum of (3) three years experience in cement plant operations.
Skills and Competence:
- Good communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online