Maple Canadian College (MCC) is a grade 12 University preparatory college designed to bridge the gap between the Canadian High School curriculum and the West Africa High School syllabus, offering the University pathway program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: History Teacher
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit professionals who are passionate about education and desire to play a key role in helping to shape the future of the young students at Maple Canadian College.
- A good Degree relevant to the required subject.
- PGCE / PGDE in education is essential.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Able to deliver dynamic and effective lessons.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proof of TRCN certificate.
- The ideal candidate should be male and must have experience teaching Grade 10, 11 & 12 History and Canadian Politics.
- We are also keen to hear from teachers with the knowledge/understanding of teaching IGCSE/WAEC.
- Additionally, he should have a strong background as an experienced boarding house parent and should be a positive influence on boarding students.
- He will be expected to instill the right attitude towards their academic pursuit and social well-being.
- Must have proven track record of exceptional pastoral and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.