Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Broadband Manager, South East
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Manage and supervise team of 3rd party Market Developers (MDs) and Direct Sales Agencies’ (DSA) activities.
- Deliver sales target.
- Increase Average Revenue per User (ARPU) and customer base via conversion and churn of existing broadband users to Airtel broadband.
- Prospect and acquisition of high quality broadband customers.
- Ensure channel development and process compliance in order to enhance our competitive differentiation through effective relationship management and customer retention activities.
- Work with 3rd party MDs or/and DSAs to create awareness, education, trial, conversion and regular usage of Airtel Broadband products and services in homes, offices and HORECA outlets.
- Identify opportunities for quality acquisition & execute leveraging all customer-facing staff and channels within region.
- Manage & develop a motivated and result-oriented team of market developers.
- Identify, register and develop profitable DSAs who will have feet on street to penetrate residential estates, outlets, offices and higher institutions with Airtel broadband products.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with HNI presence to drive sales and revenue growth
- Develop forecasts and market projections.
- Database management
- Scorecard update, gap analysis and timely reporting of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plans and new sales.
- Industry Awareness / Competition Intelligence
- Cross Functional Liaison and Support
- Forecasting, Allocation of sales target and Reporting
- Perform other standard duties as might be required of the position.
Education & Experience
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Ability to plan daily/periodic operations and turn strategy to execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentations.
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 1 year in middle management level.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Solid track record of sales performance, new business development, quality customer acquisition and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- High level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
- Authoritative, ultra-professional experts with an inviting and friendly demeanour
- Demonstrated passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.