Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Recruitment 2020 Oil & Gas Job Vacancy: Apply for Latest Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Recruitment as Portal opens.
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multi-disciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Recruitment 2020 Oil & Gas Job Vacancy
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
- The Commercial Sales Executive will be required to: Develop, assist and play vital roles in all commercial activities of the company.
- To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new service areas and emerging markets.
- To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields, with an impressive record of good performance inlarge projects.
- Relevant Commercial Sales, Marketing experience in the Marine, Oil & Gas will be an added added advantage.
- Proficientin the usage of MS Office tools.
Job Requirement and Skills:
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management skills
- First class presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Innovative, smartwith entrepreneurial flair.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply for Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Recruitment 2020 Oil & Gas Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online