Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will be responsible for taking care of thebuilding’s general cleanliness and ensuring rooms are tend to
- May be required tocheck and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Undertaking a range of daily cleaning activities including sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and mopping
- Inspecting residents’ rooms and communal areas to ensure they are tidy and well maintained, including disposing of waste
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Responding efficiently to urgent requests such as spillages, so that safety is restored in a timely manner
- Proven experience as a housekeeper or within a similar cleaning environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- Compassionate and caring nature, with the desire to provide comfort
- Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products and methods, including cleaning of sensitive materials
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. i.e.”Housekeeper”.