Johnwood Hotel – Centrally located in the Central Business District of the capital city and just 35 km from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Abuja International Airport. Our brand new hotel in Abuja offers 127 guestrooms, including 12 Suites & Apartments with upscale amenities to ensure a comfortable and productive stay in the Federal Capital of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Executive Housekeeper
- We are looking for professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Requirements and Skills
- OND qualification
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail