FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operations across several states in Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Employment Type: NYSC
- Provide services of all statutory meetings in the organisation, serving as secretary to such meetings and the management meetings.
- Carry out work activities of department and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Maintains and updates records and statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Responsible for managing the store, maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist with executive assistance including minute taking, appointments, travel arrangements, protocol management, booking of meeting/board room, typing services, and filing
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety, and grievance policies of the organization
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation, and reviews of human resources policy
- Control and maintain inventory for the department and other business units in the supply of stationery, water, refreshments, and other general support supplies for different divisions
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance targets
- Liaise with external partners and suppliers, like client representatives, insurance vendors, logistics partners, etc.
- Perform any other responsibility that your line manager may assign.
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, or a similar role
- 2 year experience.
- The candidate must be a Corps Member who is currently serving in Lagos State or who has recently completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and is based in Lagos State
- The candidate must not be older than 28 years
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and, in-person communication skills
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.