Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- The role of HRBP in Flour Mills or any of its subsidiaries is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
- Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through development and up to date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfill long term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an industrial factory setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
- Be fluent in Hausa language.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.