Novella Africa Limited – Our client, a leading integrated marketing communications agency based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder would be responsible for HR engagement, streamlining all HR functions, developing and analyzing reports on HR metrics, employee retention strategies, predicting staffing needs, managing on-boarding and off-boarding processes, and ensuring staff wellness, and compliance
- S/he is also responsible for coordinating communication between management and employees.
- Coordinate communication and correspondence between managers and employees to enhance productivity and employee job satisfaction
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format
- Coordinate employee performance appraisals and analyze and organize training managers to coach employees for a better performance score
- Partner with departmental managers to ascertain hiring needs and support the talent acquisition by preparing job descriptions, developing targeted recruitment strategies, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Develop training and development programs
- Ensure total compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Develop and promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Conduct background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Conduct exit surveys using NPS to verify compliance with HR best practices and ensure to improve the NPS
- Promote employee engagement with organizational objectives during new employee orientations and other employee activities
- Coordinate implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and ensure operational compliant
- Advise executives on best practices for employee growth and productivity goals, consistently helping the company improve retention and achieve company goals
- Conduct workplace compliance training to reduce liability risks and operate effectively
- Structure compensation and benefits according to market conditions and budget demands
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or any Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an HR Generalist.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development, etc.
- Good understanding of Nigerian labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience using at least one (1) HR software
- Professional qualifications such as CIPD, CIPM, etc. would be an added advantage Skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Confidentiality and Strong ethical standards
- Critical thinking
- Technological skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online