IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Support Administrator
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Employment Type: Permanent
- This role will assist in providing general administration within the region including, but not limited to, starter/leaver documentation, sending contracts and conducting background checks, and collating and sending regional reports.
- Maintain regional staff records by collating all employee documents and sending to head office for filing/archiving.
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from staff members on-time and entered on-time accurately.
- Assist in processing of staff leave application form.
- Assist in the processing of Staff I.D Cards.
- Ensure Head office is aware of staff resignation for payroll purposes.
- Conduct exit interviews and submit forms to the head office
- Maintain good working relation with staff to ensure harmony.
- Maximizing staff performance by counselling and applying necessary sanctions to employees.
- Liaise with Head office on staff welfare/issues.
- Compiling/collating of staff data daily to make up monthly regional staff report.
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, Staff data audits, etc.
- Issuance of documents sent from the Head Office to staff members within the region and send staff documents to the head office via courier.
- Liaise with other Regional Human Resource Administrators to resolve all HR issues
- Liaise with Accounts department – Follow up with prompt renewal of SS & SE House rents and vehicle papers, vehicle repairs in the region.
- Assist in the interview process i.e. setting up venues, preparing interview materials and inviting interview panellist etc.
- Ensuring basic Office stationeries are in place.
- Interface between the Operations Team and the HR Management on HR related issues.
- Maintain management guidelines by recommending human resources policies and suggestions on improving the staff welfare.
- Provide support to specialists in the department whenever required.
- Take on special projects as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree (Human Resources, Business Administration or any Social Science background).
- HR professional certification (qualified or near qualification).
- A minimum of 2 years HR or Administrative experience.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and MS Office tools especially MS Excel.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task.
- Detail oriented.