PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Welfare Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000548
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job type: Full time
- To provide Human Resources welfare support to employees on a day-to-day basis in a result oriented way
- This role reports directly to the Head of Reward & Shared Services for Africa.
- Also works with other HR Administrators responsible for HRIS, employee records, data updates, welfare and projects.
- Works closely with payroll, HRBPs and HR Advisors
- End to end administration from registration of New Joiners to
- Resolving of issues as regards HMO, hospital or benefits covered
- Contract staff; Direct & 3rd Party Administration
- Registration on SAP
- Process of monthly salary using invoice
- Renewal of contract as at when due
- Staff products administration + Tuck-shop
- Monthly Ilupeju and Ikorodu Tuck-shops stock count with Finance Rep.
- Stock up the tuck-shop after account has been balanced
- Send notification to business for collection roaster
- Transfer Allowance processing for Managers
- Various Staff benefits processing
- Site, first aid clinics, EAP and other clinics
- Renewal of contract when due
- Management of clinic
- Supply of basic needs in the clinic
- Ikorodu clinic is handled by Ikorodu HR both Ilupeju and Ikorodu clinics are oversee by central
- Administer all HO first aid boxes
- Group Life Insurance:
- Annual registration
- Death benefits processing
- NSITF Benefit
- Processing of NSITF claims
- Processing contracts, essentials for use, escalating issues for resolution on time etc.
- Subsidy is given per location
- Annual and Quarterly Long Service Award administration
- Annual Car Insurance processing
- Input to Monthly Headcount Report, Dashboard and Board Report for Africa operations, in excel and power point as needed
- Annual Welfare budget preparation
- Ad hoc project or task as required by HR Team
- Internal Relationships:
- HR Shared Services Team, HRBPs, HR Advisors, HR COEs, Finance, Supply Chain
- External Relationships:
- Regulatory agencies- NSITF, PENCOM, FGN Agencies etc.
- Insurance providers
- HMO/medical providers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Experience of data analysis/data manipulation / problem-solving.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation
Job Context & Special Features:
- Role deals with highly confidential data.
- Incumbent must act with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Always store correctly and carefully.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online