Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Coordinate and involve in the development of effective health and safety policy
- Undertake audits and investigations, providing guidance and consultative advice on all electrical safety matters with the view to reducing the incidence of non-compliance, in particular, defective electrical work.
- Ensure work is carried outin the facility in a safe manner
- Report hazards, near misses, and incidents to your supervisors
- Develop risk assessment and a safe system of work
- Develop and update the emergency procedures and conduct regular mock drill
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within their assigned incident areas.
- Lead all efforts to enhance safety on the project
- ConductSafety Training/ Tool Box Talks on a regular basis.
- Conductregular safety inspections and Hazard spotting exercises at the facility
- Ensure all operatives including subcontractors are working in a safe manner and complying with safety regulations.
- Provide safety materials and relevant documents like site safety handbooks, posters, forms, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of Management Safety Policies, Barricades, Sign boards, P.P.E., etc.
- Execute other duties as assigned by the Lead Facility Manager
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. in Engineering, Safety Management, or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years as an HSE Officer or Safety Officer in a built environment
- Electrical safety experience in a Factory is strongly desired
- NEBOSH certification is preferred
- Strong communications skills expressed both verbally and in written
- Analyze, investigate, research, plan, evaluate, and solve complex electrical technical issues.
- Proximity to Ikorodu will be a strong advantage
Application Closing Date