Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor – Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for implementing health and safety policies in an organization, detecting dangerous conditions, reviewing safety procedures, disseminating safety information to various departments, training staff on safety topics, and running emergency exercises.
- Support the HSE Officer and team with planning, coordinating and implementing effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection, analysis and lessons learnt.
- Inspect the facility and close out or escalate any possibility for the occurrence of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards.
- Monitor operations within the factory and uphold safety standards.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- OND in Engineering / Sciences or related courses
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- HSE Certifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
The Person Must:
- Be Proactive
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work independently and be meticulous.
- Pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online