Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Middleware Specialist
- Location: Nigeria
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support third party systems to setup SSL certificate authentication and troubleshooting various integration problems.
- Assess vendor services for performance and compliance with company policies.
- Clarify requirements with customers and provide work load estimates
- Make solution level decisions and analyse their impact on the overall business goal.
- Document business requirements and solutions clearly for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participate in technical review sessions and contribute heavily to the product development lifecycle of both back-end and customer-facing solutions that fit into the enterprise environment.
- Provide maintenance support for Middleware application suite (i.e. TIBCO, Primeton) and ensure SLA compliance.
- Write detailed weekly reports and recommend corrective actions and appropriate decisions to senior leadership.
- Coordination with UNIX, Networking, DBA, Storage and Security teams to fulfil pre-requisites for server builds and ongoing infrastructure maintenance to ensure stability of middleware applications
- Administration of the newest versions of integration products such as: Tibco, Mulesoft, and Active MQ
- Develop scripts to perform various clean-ups and automated operations on middleware boxes
- Leads system upgrades, testing and capacity planning, configuring, trouble shooting and tuning of SOA and integration components
- Ability to provide technical leadership and hands-on guidance to troubleshoot performance issues with WBPM, APIX and SOA Composites and make recommendations for tuning
- Serves as subject matter expert in the service-oriented architecture arenas including OSS/BSS and Integration applications.
- Ensures continuous transfer of knowledge by providing senior technical SOA and Micro services expertise and guidance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in middleware (MQ) administration
- Experience on Unix Shell Scripting and Windows Batch Scripting.
- Experience/knowledge on Redhat, Linux, JBoss, Websphere application server and administration
- Certifications acquired may include – TM Forum, ITIL, PMP
- Skills acquired may include – Project Management, Service Delivery, Service Integration, Solutions Architecture, UNIX, Mediation, Provisioning
- Enterprise Application Integration, SOA, Micro services, API, Web services, Cloud, UNIX, ESB (TIBCO) and middleware administration
- Application security, API gateways, SSL authentication
- SQL and data analysis, shell scripting, programming
- Product catalogue management for telecom enterprise
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should: