Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment 2020/2021 for Facilities Management Officer. Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Facilities Management Officer
- Location: Bayelsa
- Ensure that the facility is operating seamlessly on a daily basis.
- Devise contingency plans in the event of breaches in the safety, security, or usability of facilities.
- Oversee building and grounds maintenance.
- Operate and maintain custodial functions.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensure that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Facility Management, HSE in the Oil and Gas sector
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Good customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking abilities.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should