Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment 2020/2021 for Factory Worker. Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Location: Bayelsa
- Carry out all factory duties as required or assigned by superiors.
- Assist in supervision and storage control of products
- Ensure that safety protocols are adhered to at all times in the factory.
- Distribute or process gas for utility companies or industrial plants, using panel boards, control boards, and semi-automatic equipment.
- Operate gas generation and distribution equipment.
- Monitor transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed.
- Inspect and monitor production equipment functioning and perform regular unit checks to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
- Operate equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to related steam-generating or heating equipment.
- Record, review, and compile operations records, production data, test results, and gauge readings such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
- Clean, maintain, and repair equipment or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
- Operate fractioning columns, compressors, purifying towers, heat exchangers, and related equipment.
- Collaborate with appropriate units to resolve production problems or equipment malfunctions.
- Read log sheets to determine product demand and disposition, or to detect malfunctions.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of an SSCE or National Diploma is required
- Minimum of one-year experience in similar role
- Must possess Vocational training certificate
- Must be familiar with safety protocols required in a factory
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should