Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment 2020/2021 for Internal Auditor. Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Location: Bayelsa
- Conduct independent appraisals to review the company’s accounting, financial and other operations.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Ensure reduced business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field
- Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CISA
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work experience and must have worked in an Audit (practicing) firm for a minimum of 3 years with minimal supervision.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should