Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Facilitate the development and implementation of comprehensive people management strategy and plans, with focus on ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy and mission critical business objectives.
- Guide the continuous utilization of the company’s Performance Management framework in accurately assessing staff performance against agreed metrics and determining critical development needs.
- Engage productively with Heads of Business Units/Departments to develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs) for different job roles in the company and agree measurable annual performance targets.
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company’s strategy to become an employer of choice for quality talent.
- Co-ordinates the requirement and ensure availability of talent for the business at every given time.
- Plan and direct programs relating to compensation and benefits, including policies, objectives, initiatives and the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of these programs.
- Ensure timely and effective administration of monthly payroll and statutory remittances – Pensions, NHF, Taxes (where required) and Pensions.
- Evaluate competitiveness of present programs through research, surveys and trend analysis leading to appropriate recommendations
- Champion the consistent administration of the Company’s compensation and benefit programs in compliance with approved company policies and governmental regulations.
- Ensure the effective management of the company’s Human Resources Information System.
- Provide in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organisation.
- Support recruitment process review and work with other team members to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Conduct various employee welfare and engagement initiatives and employee relations communication for employees as required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Human Resource generalist, with vast recruitment experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Good talent network and demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.