Virgin Beauty Industries Limited is a leading company in the beauty industry in Nigeria. We offer exceptional products for hair and skin solutions. Our goal is to meet customers beauty needs and keep their hair nourished with our organically sourced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Female)
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify the sources for prospective candidates through recruitment, selection and placement.
- Create a clear awareness for the vision and mission statement of the organization alongside the organization`s policies
- Maintain pay plan and other fringe benefit program.
- Report to management by creating a clear and concise reports and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handle workplace investigation, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Resolve conflict through positive and professional mediation.
- Maintain and report on health and safety compliance
- Maintain a smooth onboarding process
- Create a strategic asset through training and development, counseling and coaching of employees to enhance manpower skill and improve productivity.
- Develop a procedure that guides all administrative responsibilities e.g. promotion, relocation, discipline, performance improvement, unwanted intimacies, Absenteeism, lateness, bullying, racial diversity, and so on.
- Ensure that workers stay productive and engaged.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.