Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Officer
Location: Nigeria (TBA)
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: HR Manager
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Follow up on confirmation records of employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration of all employees’ contracts and benefits
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR Letters/documents/certificates/Attendance
- Handling all employee enquiries and grievances
- Employees database management filling, storage and updating in human manager.
Experience & Qualification
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc./ B.A Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in relevant HR
- Organized, prudent and able to multitask.
- Must have strong work and HR ethics.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization, maturity and discretion
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is added advantage
- Knowledge of human information systems (HRIS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour law and other laws governing employment in Nigeria.