Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Archivist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Experience Level: Entry Level
Proposed Start date: As soon as possible
Direct Line Manager: Payroll Specialist
- Implementing ACF Nigeria HR archiving procedures to ensure the highest control and security of employee documents;
- Supporting the HR Assistant to track the filing of employee and HR documents.
- Filing the documents in employee files in line with the approved HR personnel file checklist.
- Share weekly updates on archived documents to the Payroll Specialist.
- Ensuring all employees documents are scanned into softcopies and maintained in a comprehensive database.
- Acting as the focal point for processing all daily worker requests.
- Creating daily workers, interns, and volunteers files with all the relevant documents.
- Support the HR Assistant to provide employee and HR documents when requested for audits.
- Replacing documents after audits.
- Monitoring the attendance and timesheets of daily workers, interns, and volunteers.
- Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Minimum Basic Salary: N128,140 per month (excluding other benefits).
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.