FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Liaise with the business in people matters and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Actively promote key behaviours, values, and culture across the organization and drive good HR practice.
- Support the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding the business.
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Science discipline or equivalent
- 4 – 5 years of FMCG Experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.