Rainoil Logistics Services Limited provides product haulage services for the efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Documents and reviews the organizational policies in line with approved processes
- Coaches and provides guidance to line managers and heads of divisions or departments on HR policies and procedures
- Disseminates and implements HR policies across the business. Monitors to ensure compliance and reports this t the Human Resources Manager.
- Designs required documents and carries out various forms of documentation across the employee life cycle
- Implements approved compensation, well-being, and employee relations approved strategies, plans, policies, and procedures, makes regular review recommendations as required.
- Monitors compensation market information to ensure the organization remains competitive and is able to attract, motivate and retain the right calibre of staff
- Prepares monthly payroll schedule and adjustment figures for Finance & Accounts to pay staff salaries
- Liaises with Finance to ensure that monthly payroll details are accurate and promptly updated
- Manages HC data according to stipulated rules and guidelines, and monitors the distribution of such
- Liaises with external bodies/service providers e.g. Pension Fund Administrators, HMOs, Insurance companies etc.
- Manages and maintains personnel files and other employee information
- Maintains an up-to-date human capital information database and ensures availability of required reports to facilitate decision-making
- Prepares and submits reports on all HC operations activities and performance against set targets to the Head Human Capital
- Provides guidance to staff on update requirements, events and frequencies
- Implements employee engagement initiatives as developed by the Head, HC Operations
- Implements initiatives in line with approved employee engagement priorities
- Implements the employee exit management process, works with relevant departments and business divisions to ensure that the appropriate procedures are carried out on exit as well as documenting all these along the line.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.