Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist
Functionally Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- Experience Is required in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.
- The HR Specialist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Payroll Management and Compensation & Benefits, which will establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g., using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in Human Resource Management or any other related course.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience on HR functions in the oil and gas industry.
Monthly Net Salary Range (N)
Competitive (dependent on experience).
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online