Apply for latest HURIDAC Recruitment 2021 jobs / vacancies as HURIDAC jobs portal opens. Human Rights Advancement, Development and Advocacy Centre (HURIDAC) is a regional non-governmental organisation in West Africa. HURIDAC strategic intervention focuses on issues that relates to Rule of law, Election and Human Rights; and the protection of the Environment. Established in 2014, the organisation currently operates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
We are recruiting:
HURIDAC Recruitment 2021
Title: Communication Officer (NYSC)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents, entails checking written text for misspellings and inaccuracies prior to publishing.
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proof
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.
Requirements for HURIDAC Jobs
- Education and Training: require a bachelor’s degree most preferably in English, journalism, or mass communication, or in a related field. Employers usually require proof-readers to have about 2 years of experience proofreading or editing written content. Knowledge of standard proofreading practices, proced Spelling/Grammar Skill: able to correctly assemble words and apply them in writing.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for HURIDAC Recruitment 2021
Interested and Qualified candidates can send in their CVs to [email protected]