Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Close proximity to office is an added advantage
Other job openings include:
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of mail.