JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry.
We seek candidates who are hungry to build exceptional careers for themselves to join our team in the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- HVAC(Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
- Additionally responsible for preventative maintenance, plant operations, repairs and minor modifications to the Air handling units and fixed fans.
- Reports to the Engineering shift in charge of the Chief engineer.
- Diploma Holder in Engineering, Maintenance Vocational Schooling or any related area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Cold Storage, Chilled Water plant, FAHU (Fresh Air Handling Unit), FCU (Fan Coil Unit) and AHU (Air Handling Unit), with minimum 2 – 4 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.