Coastal Line & Ocean is a company incorporated to provide Training, Recruitment, Facilitation and Logistics services to companies and individuals operating in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hygrographic Surveyor
- Location: Rivers
- We urgently seeking for an Hydrographic Surveyor for permanent employment.
- Responsible for learning and understanding project procedures and work instructions handed out by the company.
- To assist with the background installation, calibration and maintenance of survey navigation and peripheral devices.
- To monitor, obtain and record all geodetic, sweater, QINSy, DGPS and other data necessary for the correct operation of the project.
- To record and maintain data logs and weekly reports which will be elaborated according to company standards and elaborated in a timely and well-presented manner.
- To liaise with Project Managers and Client Representatives to offer daily, weekly and unspecific reports, reporting all progress with data acquisition and any means to improve performance.
- Responsible for subordinate personnel and their following of QHSE guidelines and policies which are reviewed at the start of the tour.
- Previous experience as an Hydrographic Surveyor in an offshore platform or vessel.
- Experience using QINSy software to obtain and process hydrographic survey data.
- Must live in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
- Must have a valid BOSIET (Offshore Survival) Certificate and a valid Offshore Health/Medical.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.