The National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Locations: Ikorodu, Berger, Ikeja and Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Must possess knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D and 3D modeling
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary / secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Candidate should reside within commutable distance to Ikorodu, Berger, Ikeja, Ajah Area of Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.