National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation of training to clients according to NIIT’s cardinal rules / curriculum structure.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of Six month to One-year experience in similar fields
- Must possess knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D and 3D modeling
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Candidate should reside solely in IBADAN
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.