IHS Towers Recruitment 2021. Apply for the latest jobs vacancies as Portal opens for the recruitment for IHS Towers jobs in Nigeria 2021 for Diploma and Degree Graduates.
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
IHS Towers Recruitment 2021
IHS Towers recruites suitably qualified, self motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates at intervals to join its team of staff in their burning desire to achieve result amidst the ever growing demand for the company’s services.
- Airtel Recruitment 2021
- Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Telinno Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative at Pegasus Hub
Requirements for IHS Towers Recruitment
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant qualifications in the required field.
- Required years of work experience where applicable.
- Demonstrable ability to build strong trusting relationships to gain support ad achieve results.
- Must be able to envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address complex and competitive business issues, as well as manage multiple business units across same or multiple locations.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
NOTE: Candidates should find comprehensive requirements in the individual job advert.
IHS TOWERS VACANCIES / PORTAL
To view all the latest Job Recruitment at IHS Towers and Application Portal, click on the “apply for IHS Towers Jobs” button below: