Apply for the latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company IKEDC Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for ongoing job recruitment for IKEDC jobs in Nigeria 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC recruitment 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Renmoney Recruitment 2021 Jobs Portal
- Oxford International Group Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (NCE, Diploma, Degree)
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancies
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- Kuda Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022
REQUIREMENTS for IKEDC recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required years of experience or entry-level as the case maybe.
- Other requirements peculiar to the advertised job position.
Follow the button below to view all the latest jobs recruitment / vacancies at IKEDC and the application portal.