Apply for the latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company IKEDC Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for ongoing job recruitment for IKEDC jobs in Nigeria 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC recruitment 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
- Egbin Power Plc Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Sobaz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (Oil and Gas Jobs)
- Flutterwave Recruitment 2021
- GRENIGAS Limited Recruitment
- HIL Recruitment 2021 | Hobark International Limited HIL Jobs Vacancies
- Egbin Power Plc Job Vacancies
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment 2021
REQUIREMENTS for IKEDC recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required years of experience or entry-level as the case maybe.
- Other requirements peculiar to the advertised job position.
Follow the button below to view all the latest jobs recruitment / vacancies at IKEDC and the application portal.