Apply for the latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company IKEDC Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for ongoing job recruitment for IKEDC jobs in Nigeria 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC recruitment 2021
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
- Airtel Recruitment 2021
- Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Telinno Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative at Pegasus Hub
- PTK Consulting Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment 2021 International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Portal – jobs.iita.org
REQUIREMENTS for IKEDC recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required years of experience or entry-level as the case maybe.
- Other requirements peculiar to the advertised job position.
Follow the button below to view all the latest jobs recruitment / vacancies at IKEDC and the application portal.