Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Material Science Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: QA / QC Lead
- This role will be responsible for carrying out thorough inspection at site / CHQ store of all procured Materials and Equipment for use in IE network.
- Ensure conformity to the company specifications and standards.
- Visit Projects sites and scrutinize the entire installation process. Identify any non- compliance with design, specifications, or standards.
- Identify weak points and substandard part of the network. Bring up recommendations for standardization.
- Carry out tests on procured Materials and Kits and ensure they meet required standards.
- Produce inspection reports for Materials and Projects inspected within allowable SLA.
- Collaborate with all internal customers to ensure SLAs are met.
- Write Deviation reports for Materials and Projects that fail to meet IE specifications and standards.
- Track Materials Utilization across the Business. Highlight all cases of non-compliance and mediate between the field and IE Store for resolution of observed gaps.
- Obtain post-materials usage quality feedback from end – users monthly. Highlight any observed defects on materials and make necessary recommendations.
- Provide appropriate feedback on Materials and works standards to PT&ES and Projects & Works Units.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Project Management Certification or experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of various materials used in the Business.
- Ability to identify defects in materials.
- Knowledge of Network installation standards.
- Conversant with materials standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Good Reports writing skills.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021 (Offshore & Onshore)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- Powersoft Integrated Solutions Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 – OND, HND, BSc
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Service Associates at a Reputable Commercial Bank – Workforce Group
Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
- This role will be responsible for carrying out the unit strategic vigilance activities.
- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints
- Provide daily feedback report to relevant stakeholders for all escalations and customer complaints where required
- Enforce actions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ratifications of penalized customer
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues / complaints.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team lead and/or Head (Vigilance strategy & Monitoring).
- This role requires a B.Eng. degree in one of the following disciplines –Electrical Engineering or Electronics or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit / accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen.
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills.
Deadline: Apr 14, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.