Impact Job Vacancy 2020: Apply for Latest job vacancy in South Africa in the Impact Job Vacancy recruitment.
THE COMPANY – IMPACT
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
We are recruiting:
Impact Job Vacancy 2020
Job Title: Web Operations & SEO Specialist
- Location: Cape Town
We are looking for a highly technical,analytical and data driven marketer who is passionate about web analytics and SEO. Provide actionable insights from our myriad of data sources to drive business growth and leads. Join an exciting Marketing team based in Cape Town which services our entire global tech company.
Work with the Cape Town marketing team (design, web dev, social), and report to the Director of web & social marketing and design, as well as working with the rest of the Marketing team based across New York, Santa Barbara, London and Sydney.
- Conduct content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits, and regularly audit the corporate website for SEO friendliness and improvement opportunities, as well as site architecture and technical infrastructure for SEO optimisations.
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs and growth opportunities, prioritising initiatives based on level of impact and level of effort.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance utilising tools such as Moz. Report on data such as domain/page authority, branded & non-branded keywords, organic traffic, traffic sources and keywords.
- Work with marketing teams such as Content and Product Marketing in New York to monitor and grow quality inbound links, and recommend content themes and content creation that will drive SEO value.
- Work closely with the Marketing Web Dev team in Cape Town to ensure recommendations are implemented correctly and prioritised for most impactful results. Create info architecture recommendations for all new website page or landing page builds. Ensure all page titles and descriptions across the website are optimised and updated when needed. Own all recommendations for redirects and changes.
- Own the Marketing operations for the Web & SEO teams, with ownership of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster, and regular report updates.
- Comfortable with A/B testing through platforms such as Google Optimize. Comfortable with new tech, assist the Web team in rolling out new or advanced tech solutions to streamline or improve data collection or web results.
Qualification / Experience
- Strong collaboration and project management experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- 4-6 years of technical SEO experience
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce advantageous
- Experience with Google Suite including Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, Tag Manager and SEO platforms like Moz
- Bing Webmaster Tools and Baidu (China) experience advantageous
- Comfortable in Excel
- Current work from home policy for 2020, with reduced office days in the future
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks
- Free parking
- Development & training
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Impact Job Vacancy 2020
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button below:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.