Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Plumber
Employment Type: Full-time
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems
Job Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of OND in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Industrial Plumber” as the subject of the email.