Applications are invited for:
Title: Intensive Photography and Videography Vocational Training Programme
Duration: 4 Months
- Introduce trainees to the basic skills and techniques of photography and videography.
- Enable trainees learn the art of taking good pictures and quality film making.
- Equip trainees to become professional photographer and videographers
- Empower Nigerian youths to become self-reliant through the use of photography and videography as a source of livelihood.
- Develop local capacity in photo / videography, so as to increase productivity and national competitiveness.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study and lunch.
- The programme is non-residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Screening Date: Wednesday, 19th & Thursday 20th June, 2021.
- Time: 9:00am
- Venue: The HalimaFactor Learning Hub, No. 3 Tula Road, GRA, before Emerald Hotel, Gombe, Gombe State.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.
Collect the Application Form free of charge at the address below, fill and forward the form to the e-mail address above:
HalimaFactor Community Initiative (HFCI),
No 3 Tula Road,
SDGs Compound GRA,
Note: For more information, please call: 08132508234.