First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Monitoring Analyst
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 316
- Communications skills (written and oral) and understanding of outbound /transferred call scripts including e-mail script.
- Evaluate and report alerts generated on the Intellinx investigation center.
- Ensure that alerts generated receive prompt response and proper placement.
- Resolve alerts generated on Intellinx investigation center and ensure proper reassignment where necessary or the closure of such alerts.
- Ensure all alerts generated within the shift window are resolve
- Ensure that all alerts/incidents generated are properly reviewed and close properly.
- Review close incidents
- Review the white/black list of users.
- Ensure alerts case management are properly documented.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information
- Resolves customer’s challenges by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Virtual interface with external customers through telephone engagement.
- Interactions with a lot of applications that holds customers information for investigations
- Extensive use of office productivity tools (Excel, word etc.).