Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Personnel
- Location: Lagos
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering field.
- 5 – 10 years experience in Project, ICT / Telecommunications and Operations Activities related to Oil and Gas Production and Development
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must be proficient in common PC Software (MS Word; MS Excel; Lotus Notes; etc.)
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Must be able to work in multicultural environment
- Strong Work ethic; self-motivated with excellent work organization skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.