Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interface Coordinator
- Location: Lagos
- Level: 2
- Ensure consistent and effective implementation of the Interface Management Plan project wide
- Establish a system for EPC Contractor organizations and company to coordinate their activities as required to effectively manage and organize physical interfaces per principles and requirements of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), System 8.3 Interface Management
- Coordinate with Contractors to ensure the development of their Interface Management procedures and resolution of all Project interfaces. Review and endorse Contractors’ plans/procedures
- Ensure alignment of Contractors with all interfacing parties
- Ensure that Contractors promptly develop interface agreements per the Contract External Responsibility Matrix & further identify interfaces as required for the Project
- Steward and regularly attend Contractors interface coordination meetings and facilitate interaction, where applicable, across all project groups, Contractor and Company
- Facilitate regular communication between Contractors to ensure interface execution and close out
- Ensure Contractors produce and regularly maintain comprehensive Interface Data Registers of all identified interfaces and provide regular reporting metrics
- Acts as Coordinator for all Company functions where Company is named as an interfacing party
- Technically assess the criticality of interfaces and issues associated with late or missing information. Identify interface performance issues and work with Project Engineers and Project Manager to facilitate resolution
- Work with Project Engineers to highlight and help resolve any associated contractual issues/potential change orders arising from interface issues
- Keeps the Technical Manager and Project Manager informed of interface matters that could potentially jeopardize Project Objectives
- Maintain the Project’s Central Interface Registers that summarizes critical Interface Agreements and provide reporting
Skills & Experience
- 6-10 Years of experience with Degree from a recognized institution. Knowledgeable in planning, coordination between functions and disciplines. Ability to work with others.
- Contract Administration, Business Controls and Plans, Project Scheduling, Tracking and Costing Methods. Experienced with Interface Issues encountered with Major Projects in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.). Read, Write and Speak English fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.