Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – Our client is a leading consumer products conglomerate with specialties in food products.
Due to restructuring and expansion, the business urgently requires a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyseand evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and in some cases directors
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification in accounting/auditing
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to engage with large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.