Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Audit Officer to join our diverse team
- In this role, you will carry out Audit activities according set procedures/policies.
As an Internal Audit Officer, your responsibilities are outlined below:
- Collect and analyze data on challenges across the group’s business operations to enable the development and implementation of Internal Audit strategies, plans and programs.
- Assist in planning and actively participate in carrying out routine audit of the Group’s business operations.
- Conduct special investigation as instructed.
- Assess compliance with laws, regulations, and code of business practices
- Ensure that all reviewed transactions are wholly, reasonably, exclusively, and necessarily consummated for the company
- Escalate identified business control weaknesses to the Internal Audit Manager and initiate workable solutions.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in the review and update of the Group’s Internal Control policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of statutory audits.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Manager.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of a First Degree in a Business-related Discipline
- ACA/ACCA Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an audit/ risk management role.
- Excellent understanding of the company’s processes, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of business controls and auditing techniques/procedures
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent investigation and report writing skills
- Attention to details
- Good supervisory Skill
- Must be smart and alert
- Proactive and intelligent
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – written and spoken
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power point.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online