Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer (System Audit)
Job Type: Full time
- He will be responsible for assisting the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to Information Systems audits.
- Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out Information Systems Audit.
- Assist in conducting Information Systems Audits in IE and preparing the audit reports.
- Assist in auditing the process of Planning Projects, Operation & Maintenance for the entire system and the compliance to technical standards.
- Conduct research on Information Systems Audit domain areas scheduled for routine audit.
- Liaise with the outsourced internal auditor or the external auditor.
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports.
- Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit.
- Relevant University Degree or its equivalent in Science, Social Science or Engineering.
- Post qualification experience of 3 years in energy, power, financial or manufacturing sector.
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication skills.
- Problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to promote value of internal audit.
- Understand industry, regulatory, and standards changes.
- Organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution/negotiation skill.
- Information/Cyber security frameworks, tools, and techniques.
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.