Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Develop and update internal audit manual
Qualifications / Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Must have experience in the Oil & Gas downstream sector.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] with “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.