Ama-zuma Group is recruiting for the vacant roles below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
The internal Auditor is expected to Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Develop and update internal audit manual
- HND/Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector
Deadline: Sep 26, 2021
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.