Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recriting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job ID: 80392792_80360459
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
- To provide independent reasonable assurance to management on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of audited processes and personnel and in doing so provide reasonable assurance on risk management, control and governance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- Professional qualifications like ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CIMA,CISA, etc would be an added advantage
- Minimum of of 4 years related experience
- Reasonable knowledge of banking systems and procedures, and modern internal auditing practices
- Upholding Standards
- Team Working
- Articulating Information
- Taking Action
- IA Professional Practices
- Execute Audit Delivery
- Promote Good Governance, Risk and Control
- Written Communication
- Critical Thinking.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online