Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Oghara, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 08:00am – 05:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements the Internal Control programs to ascertain and report on degree of compliance with company-approved policies and operating procedures, laws, regulations and code of good business practices
- Prepares monthly and quarterly internal control activity reports and submit to the Team Lead, Internal Control for consolidation
- Reports significant risk exposures and control issues, including fraud risks, governance issues, and other matters needed or requested by the Executive Management.
- Perform prepayment audits
- Carry out monthly/Adhoc inventory count and periodic fixed asset verification exercises and submit reports to the Team Lead, Internal Control
- Follows up on the implementation of the audit/control recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels.
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Internal Control and Group Head, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting or any Finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). MBA or Master’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Internal Control Officer in a logistics or fleet company.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.