Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Controller
Location: Adeola Odeku, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensure compliance and smooth functioning of the Grot.1p internal control standards within the various entities in Nigeria.
- Conduct self-assessment of the main internal Control and Management standards defined in the PACI Guide.
- Identify existing & potential risks that the Business Units operating in Nigeria face and develop solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Develop audits plan with Finance Director that include risk management &. Control, Financial reliability & compliance with regulations
- Ensure compliance and respect of the Internal Control and Management standards defined by the Group.
- Prepare reports following audits & assignments that reflect audit results and document processes.
- Analyze and reconcile the Degonde claims with the files visa-vis information in lncadea and follow-up to ensure the claims are timely settled.
- 3-5 Years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Tracking hardware and software.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Packages and IT System.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date