International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2020. IITA Job Recruitment for HND and University Degree holders. APPLY NOW via IITA vacancy & Job Portal jobs.iita.org. The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Administration Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract: 2-year renewable contract
Recruitment Type: National
- Make logistical arrangements for meetings, seminars, conferences, and duty travels (booking of flight and hotel, preparation of travel authorization (TA) requests, processing visa requests, and helping with payments of travel advances in case of need;
- Follow up with project partners to ensure field reports are submitted promptly;
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system and database on project activities and stakeholders;
- Work with other team members and contribute to the preparation of technical and financial reports;
- Provide general project administrative support;
- Participate and document deliberations during project meetings;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND in Arts, Social Sciences, or any other business-related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing related roles.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to work in a multicultural international context.
- Ability to work under pressure and efficient with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the usage of computer, office software packages (Ms Word, MS Excel, and database application etc) and internet.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, interpersonal communication skills, problem solving skills.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision making-skills
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application for IITA Recruitment
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA Job Recruitment Portal:
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.