International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) Recruitment: International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Patrol Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Duties involved with this job include monitoring security equipment, supervising other security staff, like the security guards, assembling, documenting abnormal occurrences on a job site, and training of security teams.
Here is a list of common duties/tasks, and responsibilities contained in the job description of a security supervisor:
- Write and submit security reports
- Provide security
- Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction
- Monitor staff by patrolling with them
- Assign work areas for officers to patrol
- Protect the people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
- Respond to alarms and distress calls
- Ensure all security systems, like the burglar alarms and CCTV are working properly
- Must be able to ride bike with riders permit
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response
- Must be able to work with speed
- Must have previous experience as a police officer, military police officer or security guard
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have no criminal record
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.